CLINIC8 PROUDLY SERVING CANADIANS SINCE 1992
A FotoFacial is a laser skin rejuvenation that stimulates the production of collagen to improve the effects of sun damage, rosacea, fine lines, large pores. The IPL FotoFacial can target almost any pigmentation concern you have, to reduce sun damage, even out facial colour, and improve tone and texture in the process.This treatment has no downtime when improving redness, rosacea, pinkness, spider veins, pores and texture. The results are amazing! It is recommended that 4-6 procedures spaced over a couple of months are performed to achieve the best results.
Clinic 8 offers you
- THE LOWEST PRICES in the COUNTRY with the BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES FOR ALL OUR PATIENTS
- Dynamic & Natural Looking Results
- An Experienced Medical Team with the MOST SPECIALIZED TRAINING
- Open Monday to Friday
- 15+ Years in Business
- Only 100% Certified Botox
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Health Canada & FDA Approved
- Five Star Testimonials / 96% Patient Satisfaction
- Dedicated to providing Dynamic & Natural Looking Results that help you Own your Look with Confidence, Style & Grace.
FOTOFACIAL can use for full face, neck, hands and body may be targeted. Although it’s called a FotoFacial, it doesn’t mean it’s only for your face! You can use it on other parts of your body with results that are just as safe and effective.FotoFacials can be mildly uncomfortable or painful, depending on the patient. The sensation has been compared to the brief stinging of the pulsating light to a rubber band flicking them in the face. The sensation of a mild sunburn in the treated area can also be reported by some patients, while others feel nothing at all.Each FotoFacial treatment typically takes between 30 and 90 minutes to complete.FotoFacial treatment results are permanent, however, the skin is still susceptible to additional sun exposure damage. It may be recommended to maintain a schedule of 1-2 treatment sessions per year following the initial treatment.