CLINIC8 PROUDLY SERVING CANADIANS SINCE 1992
The Fotona TightSculpting™ Laser is a revolutionary new technology for body contouring that reduces fat and tightens skin. TightSculpting™ is safe and comfortable, presenting highly effective results for patients who have tried other methods and who struggle with minor skin laxity or stubborn fat.
ABOUT TIGHTSCULPTING LASER SKIN TIGHTENING
Fotona TightSculpting is safe and comfortable, presenting highly effective results for patients who have tried other methods and who struggle with minor skin laxity or stubborn fat. Fotona TightSculpting is a unique dual-wavelength, non-invasive laser treatment for sculpting and skin tightening on all body areas.
Clinic 8 offers you
- THE LOWEST PRICES in the COUNTRY with the BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOMES FOR ALL OUR PATIENTS
- Dynamic & Natural Looking Results
- An Experienced Medical Team with the MOST SPECIALIZED TRAINING
- Open Monday to Friday
- 15+ Years in Business
- Only 100% Certified Botox
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Health Canada & FDA Approved
- Five Star Testimonials / 96% Patient Satisfaction
- Dedicated to providing Dynamic & Natural Looking Results that help you Own your Look with Confidence, Style & Grace.
These patented dual modes create a quick, safe and efficacious way to stimulate collagen, reduce fat and tighten skin, making Fotona Tightsculpting an effective non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures.
The exclusive delivery modes are used in concert for hyperthermic adipocyte destruction and collagen remodeling with exceptional results. The procedure is a fast, safe and effective non-invasive alternative to laser lipolysis, with no supplements or downtime required.
THE TIGHTSCULPTING SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENT at clinic 8:
Body sculpting is an effective, non-surgical alternative to liposuction. The Fotona laser is a revolutionary new technology for body contouring that reduces fat and tightens skin.
As a non-invasive treatment TightSculpting causes little to no pain or discomfort. Some patients feel a warming sensation followed by brief moments of hotness in the target area.